21th April, 2020
COVID-19 status in Gujarat
Details of new cases and deceased people as of 21-04-2020, 10:00 hours
Case/s Registered Today
Details of new cases
Details Death Patients
|1||55||F||Bhavnagar||SIR T Hospital||Hypertension|
|2||66||M||Ahmedabad||SVP Hospital||Diabetes, Kidney
|3||66||F||Ahmedabad||Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad||–|
Details of patients admitted in the hospital
Total cases as of today
Total No. of patients
Details of quarantine facilities
Governme nt Facility
Details of lab tests
|No.of Tests in the last 24 hours||
|Total Tests as of now||
Status of COVID-19 across the globe
Details of 104 helpline
47307calls related to COVID-19
1058 people were given necessary guidance and treatment
Decisions taken to curb and prevent COVID-19
- The Government of India has decided that the entire country will be in lockdown till the midnight of 03-05- 2020.
- CM advised in today’s held meeting to take care of Corona warriors which includes
- Police, Cleaner, Health workers Cases are increasing positive.
- The state government has undertaken a series of measures to ensure availability of necessary items. Arrangement has been made for Thallasemia and other Haemoglobinopathy affected patients to avail treatment in district and Taluka level hospitals with the help of Indian Red Cross Society as per the instructions given by Chief Minister. 1766 Thallasemia patients and other Haemoglobinopathy patients have been provided 1915 units of blood. The state government has started surveillance and monitoring through the office of Health Commissioner for suspected people due to new cases of local transmission. In case the people are found positive, they will be put under the nearest quarantine facility and buffer zones for further treatment as per instructions by GOI.
- 1061 ventilators are available in government hospitals for treating critical patients.
- Around 1700 ventilators are available in private hospitals for the sane. The state
- government has instructed to purchase 1000 additional ventilators. 43 ventilators have
- been provided from Delhi.
- The state government has started ventilator care training for paramedical staff and doctors from 21-3-2020. 3522 have been provided with ventilator care training in government medical colleges till 5-4-2020.
- 9031 healthcare workers have been provided with necessary training as of 8-4-2020.
1100 helpline, E-mail helpline and Tele-medicine
- Helpline no. 1100 has been started for people under isolation and home quarantine to ensure their physical and mental well being. M.B.B.S., M.D. physicians, Clinical psychologist and Psychiatrists provide round the clock Tele medicine, Tele-counseling and Tele-advise.
- Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute have also initiated tele-medicine facility. Helpline number 079-22688028 can be dialed between 09:00 AM to 10:00 pm for the same.
- 4622 calls were made on the aforementioned helpline till 19th April, 2020.
- Isolation wards, equipped with modern tools and equipments, have been started by the state government. More than 8400 isolation beds have been made available in
- government hospitals and more than 1000 in private hospitals. The state government shall increase the capacity for the same in the days to come.
- The Department of Health has created the Dr. TeCHO application to get details of SARI
- cases at the click of a button from hospitals across the length and breadth of the state.
- 3304 private practitioners have registered under the same.
- The state government has created a specific Purchase Committee keeping in mind the situation arising due to COVID-19. The committee will ensure the provision of essential items and other commodities in such crisis.
- A 1200 hospital has been created in Ahmedabad for patients of COVID-19. Similarly, a
- 250 bed hospital has been made in Rajkot and Vadodara and a 500 bed hospital in
- Surat. A 100 bed hospital will come up in the remaining districts in the days to come. This way, the state government will have a capacity 8400 beds to treat COVID-19 patients.
- Medical Colleges at Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot and 3 private labs in Ahmedabad namely Newbarg Supratech Laboratory, Unipeth Laboratory, and Pan Jino Mix Laboratory are certified for the COVID Lab testing.
- State have received 24000Rapid test kits for diagnostic.
COVID 19 Testing laboratories in Gujarat
Sr. No Name of Laboratory
- J.Medical College, Ahmedabad
- 2 M.P.Shah Medical College, Jamnagar
- 3 Government Medical College, Bhavnagar
- 4 Government Medical College, Vadodara
- 5 Government Medical College, Surat
- 6 PDU Medical College, Rajkot
- 7 SVP Medical College, Ahmedabad (NHL)
- 8 GMERS-Sola, Ahmedabad
- 9 NIOH, Ahmedabad
- 10 Gujarat Biotechnology Research Centre (GBRC), Gandhinagar *
- 11 GCRI -Ahmedabad (Extension of BJMC) *
- 12 IKD Hospital, Laboratory (Extension of BJMC) *
- 13 Smmimer Hospital Surat
Sr. No Name of Laboratory
- 14 Unipath Speciality Laboaratory, Ahmedabad
- 15 Supratech Micropath Diagnostics & Research laboratory
- 16 SN Gene lab, Private limited, Surat
- 17 Pangenomics International Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad
Contact the helpline numbers 104, 1070, 1100 and 1077 for information regarding COVID-19. You can also reach out to us on Twitter: @GujHFWDept
Contact the helpline numbers 104, 1070, 1100 and 1077 for information regarding COVID-19. You can also reach out to us on Twitter : @GujHFWDept
મિત્રો જો તમને આ પોસ્ટ ગમતી હોય, તો કૃપા કરીને નીચે આપેલ લાઇક, શેર અને ફોલો બટનને દબાવો અને તમારા પરિવાર, મિત્રો તથા તમારી સાથે કામ કરતાં સહકર્મચારીઓ સાથે આ પોસ્ટ શેર કરો અને વધુ આરોગ્ય સંબંધિત સમાચાર, લેખો અને અપડેટ્સ માટે અમારા પેજની મુલાકાત લેતા રહો