- Genesis models provide the latest technologies for customers with safety as their top priority
- Along with IIHS Top Safety Pick+, all Genesis cars launched in Europe to date have been awarded the maximum five-star rating from Euro NCAP
- Each Genesis model comes packed with safety equipment as standard
Frankfurt, Germany –The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has announced that all 2022 model year Genesis models have been designated as TOP SAFETY PICK+ (TSP+) for 2022 (for G70 built after June 2021). This marks the fourth year in a row that the entire Genesis lineup of eligible vehicles has earned top honors.
All Genesis models in Europe come equipped with a comprehensive suite of state-of-the-art driver assistance and safety technologies including Forward Collision Avoidance-Assist with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Keep Assist, Blind-Spot Collision Warning and more. Each vehicle in the Genesis line-up offers sure-footed handling thanks to the rigid chassis construction that ensures firm stability even under the most challenging driving conditions.
To date, all Genesis models launched in Europe have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating from Euro NCAP, Europe’s leading safety testing organization.
“Safety is first and foremost our priority when it comes to designing and producing each and every Genesis vehicle, and we are pleased that our high standard for safety has been recognized by IIHS as well as Euro NCAP across our entire lineup,” said Domonique Boesch, Managing Director of Genesis Motor Europe.
“With each car coming packed with the latest in safety technologies and advanced driver warning systems, we are pleased that our vehicles have performed well under IIHS testing”.
Genesis vehicles are equipped with the latest in safety and driver assistance technologies, including:
- 8 or more standard airbags, including some of the only front center airbags on the market in all models introduced from 2021, further protecting front cabin occupants in the event of a collision
- Forward Collision Avoidance-Assist, mitigating the risks of collisions with vehicles, pedestrians, and cyclists in certain conditions
- Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist, helping reduce the chance of potential impact with a vehicle in the blindspot
- An innovative platform – with strong focus on safety – including passenger compartment protection and reinforcement areas using advanced high strength steel for rigidity and safety.
Genesis Europe Media Centre
Genesis Europe Comms Twitter
Genesis Europe Twitter and Instagram
Genesis Europe Facebook
Genesis Europe Linkedin
Genesis Europe YouTube
Genesis has established itself as a true alternative within the premium segment. With a commitment to hospitality and great service, Genesis strives to build sincere relationships with customers and above all, to respect the greatest luxury – their time. Embodying its unique design language ‘Athletic Elegance’, the brand continues to strengthen its range of vehicles and services across Europe launching five premium luxury vehicles into the region in 2021. Genesis will introduce three electric vehicles in 2022 and, from 2025, all new Genesis vehicles will be electric as part of the brand’s vision for a sustainable future. Genesis will also establish itself as a 100 percent zero emission vehicle brand by 2030 and pursue a goal to become carbon neutral by 2035.
For more information about Genesis and its definition of premium, please visit www.genesis.com