DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Construction – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This ‘Global Construction Industry’ profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- The construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually, for both: residential and non-residential construction.
- The non-residential construction market includes five key construction sectors: commercial & leisure, energy & utilities, industrial, infrastructure and institutional.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings.
- Market value is defined in general as the total output value of construction activity in any given time period, including costs related to construction materials, equipment and services for new construction, refurbishment, repair and maintenance and demolition.
- All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e., without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
- Forecast figures presented in this report are calculated using crisis scenarios for the industry. The length of the pandemic and restrictions introduced by various countries are still difficult to predict. Many governments had introduced the national lockdowns and temporarily banned sales of products that are deemed “non-essential”. This has resulted in issues and delays within the supply chain. As the length of the pandemic and its impact on this market is not certain, the data used in this report has been modeled taking forecast impacts on national economics into consideration.
- The global construction industry had total revenues of $10,955,785.7bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2016 and 2020.
- The non-residential construction segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $6,499,326.6bn, equivalent to 59.3% of the industry’s overall value.
- The value of the global construction industry declined by 2.8% in 2020.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global construction Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global construction Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction Industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global construction Industry with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global construction Industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the global construction Industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global construction Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global construction Industry?
Key Topics Covered
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2.1. What is this report about?
2.2. Who is the target reader?
2.3. How to use this report
3 Global Construction
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Construction in Asia-Pacific
4.1. Market Overview
4.2. Market Data
4.3. Market Segmentation
4.4. Market outlook
4.5. Five forces analysis
5 Construction in Europe
6 Construction in France
7 Construction in Germany
8 Construction in Italy
9 Construction in Japan
10 Construction in Australia
11 Construction in Canada
12 Construction in China
13 Construction in The Netherlands
14 Construction in Spain
15 Construction in The United Kingdom
16 Construction in The United States
17 Company Profiles
- China Railway Construction Corp Ltd
- D.R. Horton Inc
- China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd
- Samsung C&T Corp
- Skanska AB
- Vinci SA
- Bouygues SA
- Eiffage SA
- Vonovia SE
- HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft
- STRABAG SE
- Bilfinger SE
- Webuild SpA
- Maire Tecnimont SpA
- Rizzani de Eccher SpA
- Abitare In SpA
- Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.
- Sekisui House, Ltd.
- Kajima Corporation
- Obayashi Corp
- Lendlease Corporation Limited
- CIMIC Group Limited
- J Hutchinson Pty Ltd
- Metricon Homes Pty Ltd
- WSP Global Inc
- Stantec Inc
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc.
- Mattamy Homes
- Shanghai Construction Group Co Ltd
- China Evergrande Group
- Royal BAM Group nv
- Ballast Nedam NV
- Royal Volker Wessels Stevin NV
- Royal Boskalis Westminster NV
- Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA
- Ferrovial, S.A.
- Obrascon Huarte Lain SA
- Grupo Empresarial San Jose SA
- Barratt Developments Plc
- The Berkeley Group Holdings Plc
- Balfour Beatty plc
- Kier Group plc
- Lennar Corp
- Bechtel Corp
- Fluor Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4ndsat
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900