The bestselling book Trust Your Animal Instincts: Recharge Your Life & Ignite Your Power by Tabitha Scott, is now available as an audiobook.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 6, 2021 (Newswire.com) – The best-selling book Trust Your Animal Instincts: Recharge Your Life & Ignite Your Power by Tabitha A. Scott was just released in audiobook! Marianne Pestana, Public Relations is honored to announce the release of the long awaited audiobook from the multiple best-selling book, Trust Your Animal Instincts. An inspiring journey of how to make your life and business your own, while following your dreams.
A potentially life-changing, life-enhancing, life-celebrating instructional guide and manual.
– Midwest Book Review
Are you yearning to chase your dreams but struggle to meet life’s never-ending demands? The world of business says we should do more with less, should keep up with the latest technologies, and should outpace the competition. When we listen to this, we end up getting trapped by pleasing, perfection, and playing the game. Thriving in this 24/7 information age requires tapping into your own intuition, then taking the risk to follow it.
Developing your intuition is important to avoid burnout, discover your passion, and be successful in business. Tabitha candidly shares her personal journey of courageous self-discovery after walking away from a successful global job to reconnect to the science and spirituality of energy deep within the Costa Rican jungle. What she found was documented to help other businesspeople become more powerful, connected, and successful. Learn tips on:
- Stop “shoulding” on yourself, reduce STRESS and avoid BURNOUT. Identify and let go of things that make you feel stressed out, disconnected, or negative.
- Use your INTUITION as a smart STRATEGY to increase INNOVATION and productivity. Billionaires like Oprah and Richard Branson attribute their success to intuition. Practice tapping into your intuition to become more innovative, productive, and engaged.
- Achieve WELLNESS and BALANCE by doing what you love. Science proves low vibe thoughts create fear, stress, illness, and division. High vibe thoughts, on the other hand, create healing, wellness, balance, and unity.
- Embrace CHANGE by taking risks to get what you want. Change is never easy, but it’s a lot easier when you listen to your intuition. Learning how and when to take chances by consulting your Inner Owl, will accelerate your success in life and work.
- Above all else, practice love. LOVE is among the highest of vibrational activities, the act of giving it actually makes us happier, more connected, and balanced. Finding ways to love people and situations you dislike gives you a creative, stress-free perspective and cultivates mindfulness.
Tabitha A. Scott is an international author, speaker, and advisor on powering personal and team potential. Formerly CEO of Cole Scott Group and Military Assistance Company, and SVP of Innovation & Sustainability at global companies Balfour Beatty Investments and Lend Lease Americas, she has deep experience with change management, leadership development, and technology deployment. https://powering-potential.com
Source: Marianne Pestana, Public Relations
(This News has not been edited by the Life Care team, it is published directly from the agency feed.)
Friends if you like this post, please hit the like button below and share this post with your family, friends and colleagues for more news, articles and updates. Like our Facebook Page, Subscribe Our YouTube Channel And Follow Us On Twitter.